Popular music is full of relationship songs that offer tons of advice about love and dating. Our vlogs take a look at some of these popular songs and dissect how even though the song may be a power ballad or have a sick beat, that it is actually flawed in its advice.
This week we are looking at the song “Closer” by the Chainsmokers ft. Hadley. Watch the vlog below to see a comical look at the flawed advice and what you should actually be doing. No hate here! Just want you to have successful relationships!
- Drinking too much actually IS an issue
- Guys should like your friends. You are who you hang around. If they don’t like them, it won’t take them long to not like you.
- Bars aren’t really great places to meet people
- DON’t GO TO THE BACKSEAT OF A CAR
- Don’t take vampires (I don’t want anyone to bite my shoulder)
- Don’t steal mattresses. Sell you’re expensive car and buy one yourself
- If you can’t remember why you broke up with someone, spend time with them…you’ll remember
- “and I, I, I, I, I, can’t stop…” You probably need to. It’s not looking like a recipe for success. 😉
As always, please join our newsletter to get our library of FREE resources and a weekly uplifting e-mail from us! We would also love for you to follow us on social media: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest! If you like our videos, you can subscribe on YouTube as well.
Want to know more about GOOD relationships?
I wrote a book on this very topic called So, You Think You’re Ready to Date? It is a MUST READ for every teenage girl that is about to date or is currently dating. It discusses pitfalls to avoid and shows you what a God centered relationship should look like. Click the graphic to learn more! Seriously, click it!!
Love to all,