Oh, the summer crush. There are countless movies and mini-series that show how exciting and fun these relationships can be.
- You saw him across the water and were instantly hooked.
- You met him at summer camp.
- You had a chance encounter while on vacation.
Regardless of how you met, summer crushes can be fun and different from other relationships.
Susan and I went to 4-H Camp every summer and are all too familiar with the illustrious summer love. In today’s vlog we discuss three things to keep in mind about your crush! (No worries, we don’t tell you it’s bad or that you shouldn’t have one 😉 ).
Thanks for watching! If you liked it, subscribe to our channel!
Have you ever had a summer crush? How did it turn out?
Until next week,
More about our Ministry
At Transformed4More, our goal is to help teenage girls grow in their walk with God and provide practical ways for them to navigate through their critical teenage years. Besides our blog posts, we help in two main ways:
- My favorite is through our FREE resource library. In our library, we also have resources to help with dating, friendships, and spiritual growth. You can see what all it offers here. You can gain access to it all by clicking here or the picture below.
- Another way is through social media. There’s a lot of negativity in the social media realm and we like to throw in positivity and encouragement! We would love for you to follow us on any (or all!) of these outlets: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube.