Heather knew that something was going wrong in her life, but she couldn’t quite determine what it was. She was participating in sinful activities she used to stay away from and seemed at constant odds with her parents. What happened?
When life seems to be going in a direction you don’t want, it is wise to evaluate your relationships, especially your friendships. In today’s vlog we discuss three signs you may need to evaluate your relationships with your close friends and/or make new friends.
In case you’re interested in more, here are our other friendship posts:
- Friendship Questions Answered Part 1
- Friendship Questions Answered Part 2
- Three Reasons it’s Vital to have an Accountability Partner
Book on friendship:
I would also recommend this book on friendship:
Frenemies: What to Do When Friends Turn Mean [<–this is an Amazon affiliate link. It means if you purchase the book from this link it helps us pay for blog expenses at NO cost to you!]
This book is for anyone who has trouble with friends. It discusses why people are like this, how to “friend break up” with them, and what to do about the ones that are related to you that you can’t get away from. This a a good read for middle and high school where friendships change frequently. It’s a shorter book with doodles and makes for a entertaining read.
We hope you find this post helpful!
Until next time,
More about our ministry:
At Transformed4More, our goal is to help teenage girls grow in their walk with God and provide practical ways for them to navigate through their critical teenage years. Besides our book and blog posts, we help in two main ways:
- The first is our FREE resource library. We have resources to help with dating, friendships, and spiritual growth. You can see what all it offers here. You can gain access to it all by clicking here or the picture below.
- Another way is through social media. There’s a lot of negativity in the social media realm and we like to throw in positivity and encouragement! We would love for you to follow us on any (or all!) of these outlets: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube.